Bamboo Pixie Bonnet - Clay
Our bamboo pixie bonnets are the perfect accessory in your little one's wardrobe. Our pixie bonnets are from bamboo viscose that's incredibly soft, temperature regulating, and provides the perfect amount of stretch. Create the perfect outfit by pairing with our swaddles, gowns, bodysuits and bottoms.
***Fits true to size. Do not leave child alone while wearing a bonnet. Be sure to tie in one bow and no gaps around face to avoid the bonnet from slipping down.
At Tenth & Pine® we are committed to manufacturing in USA, using certified organic, sustainable, eco-friendly materials.
To maintain the quality and feel of our organic fabrics we recommend the following wash and care instructions:
- To preserve colors, inks and fabrics machine wash inside out in cold with gentle cycle or by hand with like colors.
- Bamboo is a very delicate fabric, we recommend washing with like fabrics or alone.
- Do not bleach, will cause spotting in fabric.
- Organic Cotton: tumble dry low or hang to dry. Iron inside out with light heat.
- Bamboo: It's best to lay flat or hang to dry. You may tumble dry with very low heat on a delicate cycle. It's best to avoid using the dryer for bamboo fabrics. Do not iron, steam only.
All products will ship from our warehouse in New Jersey. Orders are typically processed within 1-3 business days and shipped to the address provided.
- Free shipping within the US for orders over $100.
- International shipping costs will be based on country location.
- All returns/exchanges accepted within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
Details That Matter
Wear. Cuddle. Wash. Repeat.
We spend our time carefully seeking and developing products that need to be durable, quality made with a simplistic, sustainable and ethical approach.
To provide parents and their little ones with the best quality essentials that are kind to the planet and sensitive skin.
Write a review