Bamboo Tee - Aqua
GOTS Certified Organic Cotton.
Eco-friendly Water Based Inks.
Reusable & Recycled Packaging.
Made in USA.
All new tees to match our bottoms and bonnets, complete your look! Featuring buttery soft and breathable premium organic bamboo fabrics. Our bamboo tees are incredibly soft with the perfect amount of stretch. Bamboo viscose fabric is thermo-regulating to keep your little ones comfortable through every season. The moisture-wicking properties keep them cozy year-round.
- These are the same cut as our organic cotton tees, bamboo has a natural stretchy look and feel so these tees will look a bit bigger when worn.
- Matches our bottoms and bonnets.
- Ethically Made in California, USA from 95% Bamboo Viscose/5% Spandex.
- Bamboo is naturally eco - friendly, great for sensitive skin and safe for the planet.
- Naturally temperature regulating.
- Farmed without pesticides, insecticides, or chemical fertilizers.
- Fits true to size. See size chart for additional info.
- Please note, due to monitor differences color may vary from what appears online.
All content & artwork © Tenth and Pine, LLC.
Do not reproduce or replicate.
All rights reserved.
- To preserve colors, inks and fabrics machine wash inside out in cold with gentle cycle or by hand with like colors.
- Bamboo is a very delicate fabric, we recommend washing with like fabrics or alone.
- Do not bleach, will cause spotting in fabric.
- Organic Cotton: tumble dry low or hang to dry. Iron inside out with light heat.
- Bamboo: It's best to lay flat or hang to dry. You may tumble dry with very low heat on a delicate cycle. It's best to avoid using the dryer for bamboo fabrics. Do not iron, steam only.
All products will ship from our warehouse in New Jersey. Orders are typically processed within 1-3 business days and shipped to the address provided.
- Free shipping within the US for orders over $100.
- International shipping costs will be based on country location.
- All returns/exchanges accepted within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
Details That Matter
Wear. Cuddle. Wash. Repeat.
We spend our time carefully seeking and developing products that need to be durable, quality made with a simplistic, sustainable and ethical approach.
To provide parents and their little ones with the best quality essentials that are kind to the planet and sensitive skin.