To maintain the quality and feel of our organic fabrics we recommend the following wash and care instructions:
- To preserve colors, inks and fabrics machine wash inside out in cold with gentle cycle or by hand with like colors.
- Bamboo is a very delicate fabric, we recommend washing with like fabrics or alone.
- Do not bleach, will cause spotting in fabric.
- Organic Cotton: tumble dry low or hang to dry. Iron inside out with light heat.
- Bamboo: It's best to lay flat or hang to dry. You may tumble dry with very low heat on a delicate cycle. It's best to avoid using the dryer for bamboo fabrics. Do not iron, steam only.